Sunday 1 April 2012

REVLON HAUL



Lip butter £7.99, foundation £12.49, concealer £7.49 all 3 for 2 at boots

I was in desperate need of some new foundation, I'm a huge fan of Estee Lauder double wear but i just couldn't afford the price so i was recommended Revlon colour stay for oily skin.  I picked sand beige and I'm actually getting on quite well with it. I do have to use more than i did double wear but its half the price!
Because i bought them on 3 for 2 in boots i decided to pick up a concealer and a lip butter. The concealer is 'light' and its not too bad although the first time i used it a lot of product came out which was a bit of a waste. My lip  butter is strawberry tart. Id heard some mixed reviews of them but i like moisturising lip products because i find i have quite dry lips. I think the consistency is nice, they don't last very long on but the colours are really strong. I've been wearing it everyday since Thursday and i really like it. I'm dying to try some of the other colours!

Have you tried any of these Revlon products? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment