Wednesday 11 April 2012

IM CURRENTLY LUSTING OVER: WILDFOX JEWELLERY


Ive been a HUGE Wildfox Couture fan for a very long time, i bought my first tee at christmas and i LOVE IT (not so keen on the price tag though). So a couple of months ago they launched their jewellery range which is a great move for them. All of the pieces are lovely but these are the 5 i adore, especially the studs because my surnames Webster the 'w' kinda works for me. They're also the cheapest part of the collection!

Wildfox couture is available at asos in the UK but i order a lot of stuff from Karmaloop, which is an american site so you do pay a lot more for postage but the items are a bit cheaper and they've always got a wider range and sales on! My favourite word...

Do you own any Wildfox Couture jewellery? What are your favourite pieces?

2 comments:

  1. OMG love them :) check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any of their jewellery but it looks very cute! I really want one of their jumpers too, such awesome designs x


    so-phee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete