Friday 9 March 2012

VIVA GLAM NICKI
























This is actually my first ever mac purchase. I've heard about the Viva Glam Gaga lipsticks which were released last year and whilst in New York i popped into the times square store. The shop its self is amazing and puts every Debenhams concession in the UK to shame! The staff were really helpful and chatty and even 2 male members of staff argued over who was actually Nicki Minaj, very interesting experience! You were encouraged to try products yourself rather than making them apply it for you. I purchased the Viva Glam Nicki lipstick because i loved the colour and all the money raised from selling the products goes straight to charity, they even rang a bell at the till to inform the store someone had bought a Viva Glam product. Win win situation really, they also have a lip conditioner this year which is endorsed by Ricky Martin which i also really wanted to try but didn't get round to.
The Lipstick is a satin finish which looks nice on and doesn't dry out too much, this lipstick is incredibly long lasting and has made a very good impression on me. I don't usually wear lipstick because i have quite small, dry lips and they usually just crack and fade away but this lipstick has made me want more and more of them! Next I'm after a more subtle pink or coral to start a collection.
 Once you go mac, you never go back!

1 comment:

  1. Read so many good reviews about the Viva Glam Nicki lippy! May be my next purchase me thinks!

    Over on my blog I am having a Mac lipstick give away, you could win a Mac lippy in the colour of your choice. I would love for you to enter.

    Hurry though hun, only 5 days left till it closes

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete