Monday 6 February 2012

NO.7 SKINCARE TREATS


I was fortunate enough to receive a No.7 gift set this christmas (i know I'm a bit late but i only actually received it late january!) I actually really enjoy sets like these as its a great way of trying something before you actually have to commit, something I'm not very good at! The set comprises of: eye make up remover, cleanser, toner, day cream and night cream all of which are for 'normal - dry skin' Ive been using all these for the past week and they make my skin feel so soft and clean. The day and night moisturisers kind of worried me to start with because I've always felt too young to start using them incase i get hooked and I'm only 19 so i don't really have any need to obliterate wrinkles or whatever these creams claim at the moment! But they feel really nice on my skin and i think its getting me into a good cleansing routine as i think i have fairly bad skin anyway.
The best thing about these products is that they're all easily available online or from any boots store and are currently on 3 for 2! Ive even got one of those £5 off vouchers so i'll definitely be re purchasing a few bits and pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment