Monday 11 June 2012

ANOTHER YEAR OLDER...






Can't believe i turned 20 yesterday, I'm starting to feel super old!!!

I'm really lucky as i had a lovely birthday starting with a cake made for me by my best friend Aidan, it says Eliza because apparently i look like Eliza Doolittle? hmmmm we'll see. I also went for lunch at TGI Fridays which is always good and then afternoon tea with a few of the girls. I had lots of cake which you can see, cake is the way to my heart!

Finally is a picture of what i wore on Sunday, the sun actually shined (which hasn't happened in 20 years) so i was completely shocked and wore a dress teamed with my trusty top man necklace and my topshop allegra lookalikes from asos.

Today i got a bit wet n wild at Thorpe park. Its kind of a tradition now for my birthday for us all to head down and spend the day. It ALWAYS rains and today was no exception but we did get to go on everything with barely any queue so it was great as I'm so impatient and literally turn into such a child at any theme parks. FYI 2 for 1 vouchers for Thorpe park and Alton towers etc can be found on loads of tescos own brand food like pizza and crisps. So now you have no excuse not to visit!

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment