Monday 21 May 2012

MORE AND MORE

Ive just started my internship at a local branding company and its going quite well, first days are never good anyway so hopefully it will improve as time goes on.
I bought some more new makeup recently on 3 for 2 in super drug, still managed to spend £20 though!
The first thing i want to tell you about is my Loreal rouge caresse lipstick in aphrodite scarlet. The formula is really different to the revlon lip butter, more opaque almost balm like and the colours lovely, more of a subtle berry pink. I'll also add because this is quite important to me that the packaging for this product is really nice, very 'high end' for a high street branded product and much easier to open that the lip butter swell. I don't know if anyone else has a similar issue with them?



The next addition may be the best thing I've bought in ages! I was literally just browsing around and this blush caught my eye straight away, its a gorgeous pinky, peachy, shimmery blusher by accessorize, the actual shade is called bronzing block 3 or rockstar. I can't find it online but they may have it on display instore, i bought mine from a small super drug anyway.  The product is lovely, really easy to build up and not too full on and very similar to benefits coralista. You can even tell by the packaging!



My final buy, it was 3 for 2 after all is the illegal lengths mascara by maybeline. I wanted to try it because i needed a new one and i have really short practically none existent eyelashes. Ive never had a 'fibre fixed' mascara before but i find the formula really light and its not too bad, nothing magical I'm afraid. 



Do you own any of these products? If so let me know how you're getting on with them!




1 comment:

  1. Love the look of this blush! Such a pretty colour x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete