Thursday 15 November 2012

WHAT'S IN THE BAG?... CRYSTAL CLEAR


I LOVE FREE SAMPLES!




So I was very fortunate to be able to attend the MOBO Awards back on the 3rd November. I was working with the company I intern for and we participated in the gifting lounge. I was so lucky, I got to meet lots of celebs (a post will come for this) and everyone was so incredibly nice.

Whilst there, I got perusing the other stands which were gifting the celebrities, these included Mark Hill, Rare London and Superdry. We were next door to two lovely ladies from Crystal Clear, which is a skin care brand based in Liverpool. The ladies were incredibly knowledgeable about their products and of course I began questioning them for answers to my problematic skin.

I told them I really hated my black heads and they recommended I have microdermabrasion which is where the top layer of the skin is buffed away leaving fresh, clean and glowing skin. They have a wide range of professional treatments which are available in loads of salons, just check out their website and put in your postcode for your nearest one.

The ladies gave us a few samples to try which I cannot wait to do, about to book in for my facial soon too!


Check out Crystal Clear Skincare here

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like such an amazing experience, you should definitely post about the awards. I've never heard of Crystal Clear products but you should try out the samples and report back. :)

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete